Home Buying Process In Phoenix
1. Hire a buyer’s agent
2. Get pre-qualified/pre-approved/understand the good faith estimate from your lender
3. View homes for sale – take a check list with you
4. Make an offer
5. Negotiate and write counter offer if needed
6 .Your agent opens escrow and earnest money deposited within 24 hours after your offer has been accepted.
7. Advanced payment for appraisal is required, and then appraisal is ordered
8. Comply with your lender requirements
9. Order homeowner’s insurance policy
10. Approve seller disclosures
7. Order a home inspection/request repairs if needed
8. Final walk through
9. Sign final documents/home records
10. You receive the keys to your new home!